Volunteer efforts are VITAL to helping the Falcon Familia succeed! You can:
- volunteer to be on the board (terms are one year)
- volunteer to help with an event or committee
- volunteer in the classroom as a Homeroom Parent
Current and upcoming opportunities to volunteer:
- Winter Workshop holiday market - December 11 & 12
- Preparing ornaments and organizing for the Phillips Staff Giving Tree (email us if you would like to volunteer - clearances not necessary!)
Please view all our latest volunteer calls here on Signup Genius.
Any person who wishes to volunteer in the school building during school hours, or as a chaperone for school field trips, must fill out a volunteer intake form on the district's website and submit volunteer clearances to the school's office to be processed by the district. Clearances must be renewed every 5 years.
Pittsburgh Public Schools has links to all the forms you need:
When you have obtained your clearances, paperwork may be brought to the school's office or emailed to Irene McManus at email@example.com
Phone (412) 254-4315
Mail 1901 Sarah St. Pittsburgh PA 15203