2022-2023 Falcon Familia Board
Nereida Polanco Rosario - President
Erika Romanowski - Vice President
Maria Mangano - Secretary
Lisa Turner - Treasurer
Melissa Ott - Phillips Staff Member
Our Mission is to promote and support the welfare of Pittsburgh Phillips K-5, the
students of Phillips, and the community through the participation and cooperation of Phillips parents, teachers, administrators, staff, students, and the community.
Phone (412) 254-4315
Mail 1901 Sarah St. Pittsburgh PA 15203
What does the Falcon Familia do?
Ways you can help the Familia
The Falcon Familia is a nonprofit that collaborates with the Phillips community to enrich your child’s school experience through fundraising, volunteering, and community engagement.
We do this this by:
● Sponsoring field trips
● Supporting school events and classes with the help of Parent Volunteers
● Sponsoring Teacher Appreciation Week
● Sponsoring class and school events such as the Back to School cooko and Winter Workshop
● Sponsoring incentives such as the Falcon Cart
● Designing and selling the school's yearbook
We make this all possible through fundraising, recruiting and organizing volunteers, and with LOTS of help from our community!
Parent efforts are VITAL to keeping the Falcon Familia going. You can:
● Sign up to be on our email list to know about meetings, school news, and events
● Sign up to be a Homeroom Parent by emailing us
● Participate in fundraisers (These are critical for continuing to have field trips and events!)
● Scan Box Tops using the Box Tops App
● Join the Board!
● Follow us on Facebook (@PittsburghPhillipsPTO) or our website (https://www.falconfamilia.org)
We will never require dues or a financial investment to be part of the Falcon Familia. You're part of our family just by being part of the Phillips community!
1901 Sarah St
Pittsburgh, PA 15203